Telemedicine Screening for COVID-19
Nova Health offers Telemedicine visits for patients throughout Oregon who would like to be screened for COVID-19
Once you have completed your telemedicine visit:
- If you are in the Lane County area, you’ll be directed to our Coburg drive-thru testing facility (map below) that is open Monday – Friday from 9 am – 6 pm, closed 1 pm-2 pm for lunch.
- If you’re in Roseburg or Klamath Falls, you’ll be directed to the nearest Nova Urgent Care clinic in your area.
Telemedicine services are similar to the services our patients receive in our clinics, except, they are provided in patients’ homes via an app or web browser. Patients and Telemedicine providers are able to see and speak with each other.
If you have symptoms of an acute infection that are consistent with possible COVID 19 (temperature > 100.0, headache, cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, muscle aches and pains) OR you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 you can request a telemedicine visit to meet with a provider to determine the type of COVID-19 test that should be administered.
To request your telemedicine visit, complete the request form and a representative will contact you within 1 hour of your request to arrange for your visit.
Once you have completed your telemedicine visit you will be directed to our Coburg Oregon drive-thru testing facility, if you are in the Lane County area (see map below). If you are in Roseburg or Klamath Falls you will be directed to the nearest Nova Urgent Care clinic in your area.
COVID-19 Test Results: What to Expect
- If you receive a rapid antigen test, you will receive a call within 24 hours if you are POSITIVE.
- If you are NEGATIVE, you will not receive a call or communication regarding results. Assume a negative result if you did not get a call within 24 hours
- If you need a copy of your results, please email NovaLabResults@novahealth.com. Emails are reviewed Monday through Friday and answered within 48 hours.
- You will receive your results via a secure email portal. Your password is the first three letters of your last name followed by 2020
- If you receive a PCR test you will receive your results within 7-9 business days
Schedule your COVID-19 screening today. Call 541.225.4997
If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should seek appropriate emergency medical assistance such as calling 911.