Nova Health Provider Profile
For Zachary Tomasoski, his passion for healing is personal. “Experiencing many family members being diagnosed with cancer throughout my childhood is what inspired me to pursue a career in medicine.” As a certified physician assistant, Zachary’s approach to clinical care unites his expertise in preventative medicine with his focused training on rural primary care and his unique approach to, as he says, treating the whole person. “I believe in providing individualized care to each unique patient to improve his or her overall wellbeing.”
Zachary earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Science from Central Michigan University and his Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of New England. Before completing his master’s and moving to Oregon, Zachary worked in Michigan as a certified nursing assistant at Tendercare Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and Genesys Regional Medical Center.
Zachary is a life-long Green Bay Packers fan. When not caring for his patients, he can be found outdoors, hiking, backpacking, golfing, and snowboarding. He lives in Springfield with his partner, Talia.
- Master of Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies, University of New England, Portland, ME, 2017
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Science, Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Ml, 2010-2014
- Genesys Regional Medical Center | Certified Nursing Assistant-Float Staff | Grand Blanc, Ml | 2014 – 2015
- Tendercare Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center | Certified Nursing Assistant | Mount Pleasant, MI | 2013 – 2014
- Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) 2017 – 2019
- Oregon Physician Assistant
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants (OSPA)
- Maine Association of Physician Assistants, 2016
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers