Nova Health Provider Profile
Lauren Bell, PA
Lauren Bell’s portfolio of clinical experience is as diverse as it is impressive. She has worked in the fields of family medicine, women’s health counseling and psychiatry, pediatrics, internal medicine, gastroenterology, ENT surgery, general surgery, and emergency medicine. While her comprehensive knowledge of patient care has provided her with the ability to help patients treat and manage both minor and complex conditions, the reason Lauren’s patients choose to work with her to help build their personal wellness strategies is due to her caring demeanor, and compassionate and trustworthy approach to health and wellness.
A native of Upstate, New York, Lauren earned both her Bachelor’s degree in Health Science and her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Daemon College in Amherst, NY in 2013. During her academic years, Lauren immersed herself in a comprehensive, hands-on training program that allowed her to treat patients her in hospitals, private offices, family practices, specialty clinics, and pediatric and gynecology offices. After earning her Physician Assistant certification, Lauren spent time caring for patients at family health centers in Olean and Salamanca, NY before moving across the country to join our practice.
When not working, Lauren can be found hiking, skiing, exercising, or crafting.
- Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Daemon College, Amherst, NY, 2013
- Omega Family Medicine | Family Medicine PA | Olean, Salamanca, NY | 2015 – 2018
- Olean Family Health Center and Salamanca Health Center | Family Medicine PA | Olean, Salamanca, NY | 2013 – 2015
- Unity Hospital, Psychiatry Department | PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2013
- Women Gynecology & Childbirth Associates | PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2013
- Rainbow Medical Home Pediatrics | PA Resident | North Chili, NY | 2013
- Private Office, Internal Medicine | PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2012 – 2013
- Heritage Christian Services | Resident Counselor | Rochester, NY | 2010 – 2013
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Emergency Medicine | PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2012
- Rochester General Hospital, General Surgery | PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2012
- The Head and Neck Center | ENT Surgery PA Resident | Rochester, NY | 2012
- Elm Street Family Practice | PA Resident | Hornell, NY | 2012
- Private Office, Gastroenterology | PA Resident | Rochester, Dansville, Geneseo, NY | 2012
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certification
- Oregon State Physician Assistant Registration
- New York State Physician Assistant Registration
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) License