At Nova Health, our Purpose is simple — to keep our patients out of the hospital.
Our Promise is how we differ from other health care providers – We deliver Care That Is Personal.
Accepting New Patients
Call 541.640.7625 to schedule your appointment
Primary Care Locations
What Is Primary Care?Primary care is the backbone of your medical team. The primary care physician, or PCP, is your first point of entry into the health care system. This essential medical professional also serves as a continuing focal point for all future health and wellness services. Primary care physicians generally have a broad field of expertise. You probably know that they treat aches, illnesses and injuries. However, you don’t just need a doctor when you’re sick. An important yet often overlooked aspect of medical care is preventative care. Your primary care practice also provides vaccinations, annual wellness checks and weight and blood pressure checks to actively monitor your health. If you choose one of the doctors at Nova Health to serve as your primary care physician, their goal will be to:
- Care for your health.
- Offer counseling for physical and psychological symptoms.
- Integrate your treatment with a specialist.
- Monitor and promote good overall wellness.
Treatments and Services We Provide
Whether by appointment or walk-in, the team at Nova Health is here for all your primary care needs. We offer comprehensive services, extended hours and a highly trained team committed to continued growth and excellence. Some of the primary care services we offer include:
- Illness: While most viruses and infections are not usually life-threatening, they can take their toll and disrupt your life. With Nova Health, you’ll receive same-day diagnosis and treatment. You can schedule an appointment with your PCP the moment you suspect you’re coming down with something.
- Injuries and accidents: If you experience a non-life-threatening injury, such as a fracture, cut or joint pain, we can conveniently treat these incidents on-site.
- Adult medicine: From high blood pressure to diabetes, your PCP at Nova Health can diagnose and treat various adult health concerns and offer insight and information into your condition.
- Physical exams: Physical exams give you valuable insight into your overall health. At your wellness checkup, we’ll test and monitor your heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol and other important health factors. We also provide specialty physicals like sports physicals or those needed for employment.
- Referrals: In general, most specialists require that you be evaluated by your PCP before given a referral. Your doctor at Nova Health can consult and refer you to outside medical specialists.
Why Nova Health?
Nova Health is a team of compassionate, collaborative health care providers serving communities across the Pacific Northwest. At the heart of everything we do is a commitment to people and a patient-centric approach to medical care. Working with our patients, we strive to alleviate pain, relieve distress and find answers for long-term health and wellness. Our unique approach is built on the foundation of the Nova Health Patient-Centric Culture Code: Quality. Teamwork. Compassion.
Choose Nova Health as Your Primary Care Provider
At Nova Health, we’re committed to caring for our community, our patients and one another. With convenient locations throughout Oregon plus extended hours, we are the right choice to serve as your primary care provider. Find a location near you and contact us to begin your health and wellness journey.