Primary Care Location Update
At Nova Health, our Mission is simple, to take care of our patients and each other. During these uncertain and rapidly changing times, we appreciate the trust that you have placed in us and we want you to know that WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
The global pandemic of COVID-19 has changed the way that we live and certainly affected the way that we seek healthcare for the foreseeable future.
The Nova Health team is committed to providing high-quality care to our patients and the community throughout this trying time. We are implementing changes that will affect how we provide care so that we can best care for both our primary care and therapy patients as well as our ever-growing sick population and urgent care patients. Our goal is to use our core values of quality, teamwork, and compassion to assure that we can safely continue to see our patients for physical exams, well-child checks, and ongoing chronic medical needs, among other things, as well as provide compassionate, fact driven, safe assessment for acutely ill patients both in urgent care and our primary care clinics.
To meet these goals, we are instituting the following changes:
- Updated Hours and Service Locations: We have temporarily adjusted our service hours and locations to better respond to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Separate Well and Urgent Care Clinics: For the safety of our patients and our community we have separated our urgent care, primary care and therapy locations. This will help ensure that our older and more vulnerable patients are not exposed to unnecessary risks in our clinics. For an updated listing of our clinic locations click here.
- Telemedicine: In the coming weeks we will start offering telemedicine option for patients that are uncomfortable with coming by one of our clinics or unable to leave their homes. Please check our website in the upcoming days for updated information on how to schedule your telemedicine visit.
- Visitors: We ask that they are healthy, and we ask that you limit to one visitor.
- Respiratory Issues: If you have an emergent visit, and you are having respiratory issues, we ask that you put on a mask and visit our urgent care locations and call the clinic first before entering.
PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN TO KEEP UP WITH IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT OUR CLINICS.
Primary Care Locations
35859 Hwy 58 · Pleasant Hill
8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
4480 G N 101 Highway · Florence
8 am – 6 pm daily
445 Harlow Rd Suite 100 · Springfield
8 am — 5 pm Monday – Friday
2710 Willamette Street · Eugene
8 am – 5 pm Monday – Thursday
87983 Territorial Hwy · Veneta
8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
780 NW Garden Valley Blvd
Suite 310 · Roseburg
8 am – 6pm Monday – Friday
48134 HWY 58 · Oakridge
8 am — 5 pm Monday — Friday
355 West 3rd Ave · Junction City
7 am — 7pm Monday, Wed, Thursday
8 am — 7 pm Tuesday
8 am — 5 pm Friday
1445 N Gateway Blvd · Cottage Grove
8 am — 6 pm Monday — Friday