Nova Health Patient Resources
High-Quality Care Starts Here
Thank you for choosing Nova Health to be part of your collaborative, compassionate care team. Please use the resources on this page to help you prepare for appointments, seek answers to common questions, and download common patient forms. Just click on the titles below to learn more.
If you are a new patient and would like to schedule an appointment with one of our healthcare providers, please call our scheduling coordinators at 541.640.7625.
We currently offer clinic locations in Lane and Douglas Counties, including urgent care, primary care, physical therapy, and musculoskeletal clinics.
As part of your new patient onboarding process, you will be asked to provide a copy of your primary insurance identification card, and any secondary insurance information, if applicable. After you have obtained services at one of our clinics, Nova Health will bill your insurance carrier on your behalf.
The patient (or a parent or guardian) is responsible for the accuracy of insurance information, patient information, and primary insurance holder information. Any inaccuracies or omissions in provided information could result in an insurance payment processing delay or insurance carrier claim denial. If your insurance carrier denies your claim for any reason, the patient (or parent or guardian) will be held responsible for any full or outstanding balance. If any part of the patient account balance becomes delinquent, then the account balance may be forwarded to an outside agency for collection.
For questions regarding an invoice, please contact our Billing Department at 541.228.3865. Our billing experts are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Whether you are a new or established patient and are seeking a routine or urgent care visit, please plan for your appointment by completing the following steps:
- Make a note of your symptoms, if applicable, the order in which they appeared, and the results of any home testing, such as your temperature or response to over-the-counter medications.
- Bring a list of all medications you take, including prescriptions, over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbal remedies.
- Bring a list of known allergies, including those to food or medications.
- Know your immediate family and personal medical history, including past surgeries and serious diagnosed illnesses. Note your immediate family includes your mother, father, siblings, and grandparents.
- Be prepared to answer general questions about your health and wellness habits, including eating, sleeping, and exercise habits, and use of alcohol, tobacco, or recreational drug products.
- Make a note of any questions or other health concerns that you want to discuss with your healthcare provider.
Nova Health providers are committed to your care and do not want to end an appointment session unless you feel your provider has addressed all your questions and concerns. Use your scheduled appointment time to ask your provider about health concerns, discuss potential side effects of new medications or recommended vaccinations, or ask what to expect during recommended tests or screenings. We’re not satisfied with the outcome of an appointment unless you are satisfied, and desire to deliver only the highest quality patient experience. Collaborative and open dialogue between patient and provider is critical to that success.
Whether you are a new or established patient, please bring the following items to every routine or urgent care appointment:
- Your current insurance card.
- Photo identification.
- Copay or coinsurance payment, if applicable.
- A list of your medications
Your treatment and our care do not end when you walk out the door. After your appointment:
- Fill any new prescriptions promptly and begin taking them as directed by your provider.
- Take note of any side effects to new medications or vaccinations and contact us if you have any concerns.
- Call our office at any time if you have any questions about your treatment plan, or if your symptoms worsen.
Any cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling the clinic directly. When canceling your appointment, please provide:
- Your first and last name.
- Your date of birth.
- Your telephone number.
- Your scheduled appointment date and time.
- The name of your scheduled provider.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment.
To expedite the efficiency of your appointments, please utilize the following patient forms. Please download, print, complete, and bring any necessary forms with you to your appointment as directed by your provider or our scheduling office.
- COMING SOON
If you are a new patient and would like assistance finding a Nova Health provider with specialized expertise in an area of medicine that best fits your health care needs or concerns, talk to one of our New Patient Representatives. Our experts will take the time to understand your health history, your questions, and concerns, and will provide a recommendation for a provider and clinic location that will best suit your needs.
Contact a New Patient Representative at 541.640.7625 or email@example.com. Our staff is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
At Nova Health, we value your privacy and take strict precautions to protect your personally identifiable information and health records. This notice applies to the information and records we have about your health, health status, and the health care and service you receive at this office.