At Nova Health, our mission is to take care of our patients and each other. We have taken steps to protect our patients and our staff during this difficult time. While the impact of COVID-19 is evolving rapidly, we continue to monitor guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and address our patient care and staffing procedures accordingly.
To support national efforts to mitigate virus spread, effective March 18, 2020, we implemented an Emergency Action Plan. Among other steps, we have separated our business locations to designate specific clinics for urgent care treatment only, and other clinics for primary care and therapy services only. Please note the following changes to our clinic services:
- Established Safe Zones within our clinics to separate exam rooms and waiting areas for patients with upper respiratory concerns
- Dedicated patient screening protocols to identify at-risk patients based on present symptoms and travel history
- Treating potential COVID-19 patients outdoors or in the car to protect our patients
- Offering telemedicine appointments 7 days a week from 8 am – 8 pm from the convenience of your home. Visit NovaHealth.com/Telemedicine to learn more.
- Following CDC-recommended isolation procedures for at-risk patients
- Stocked preventive supplies and equipment in all clinics, including waiting room signage and the availability of respiratory masks
- Elevated training for all clinic staff
In this ever-changing environment, we anticipate regularly updating information about COVID-19 and our processes to keep you safe.
Your health and safety remain our top priority at Nova Health.