If this is an emergency, please call 911.
Primary Care in Pleasant Hill, Oregon
Primary care encompasses a variety of critical health care services, from treatment for nonemergency illnesses to preventive care intended to keep patients healthy and prevent medical problems from arising. Nova Health was founded in 2008 with a single goal — to provide convenient, quality care in rural and underserved communities across the Western United States. To help fulfill this mission, our Pleasant Hill location offers a variety of services, including:
- Preventive care: Preventing illnesses and injuries is just as important as treating them. The primary providers at our Pleasant Hill location can offer vaccines and immunizations, annual wellness checks, sports physicals and other preventive care services to help keep you and your loved ones healthy.
- Adult medicine: Our knowledgeable team can help patients manage a variety of adult health concerns, including diabetes and high blood pressure.
- On-site testing: To help ensure our patients receive test results quickly with minimal stress, we offer on-site laboratory, X-ray and EKG services. When necessary, our primary providers can also refer patients to specialists for further testing and treatment.
Treatment for Nonemergency Illnesses and Injuries
Not all illnesses and injuries are serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room or urgent care clinic, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get treatment. If a non-urgent illness or injury is causing you pain, discomfort or concern, we want to help. Our primary care providers will listen carefully to both spoken and unspoken distress, diagnose your condition and recommend treatment to get you feeling better as quickly as possible.
Some of the illnesses and injuries we treat include:
- Fever & flu
- Cough & congestion
- Sprains & strains
- Minor eye injuries
- Skin rashes & infections
- Abscess care
- Allergy & asthma
- Sports Physicals
- On-site lab & x-ray
- Sutures and Stitches
- Vaccinations & Immunizations
Why Nova Health?
At Nova Health, we want to be your first choice for primary care services. When you visit us for family medicine in Pleasant Hill, Oregon, you will find:
- Quality care: Our providers strive for continual improvement in patient care and clinical outcomes.
- Compassionate staff: Our staff members advocate for their patients and treat them with compassion and respect.
- Ongoing support: Proactive education and wellness insights empower our patients and support their long-term well-being.
Visit Nova Health in Pleasant Hill
Whether you are searching for a flu shot clinic in Pleasant Hill or a primary provider you can rely on for years to come, Nova Health will work hard to meet your needs. Schedule your visit by calling 541.988.7240 or requesting an appointment online.