- Urgent Care:
8 am to 8 pm Monday – Friday
9 am to 4 pm Saturday – Sunday
- Fever & flu
- Cough & congestion
- Sprains & strains
- Minor eye injuries
- Skin rashes & infections
- Abscess care
- Allergy & asthma
- Sports Physicals
- On-site lab & x-ray
- Sutures and Stitches
- Vaccinations & Immunizations
Affordable Urgent Care in Bozeman, Montana
Getting the health care you or your family members need is as easy as partnering with Nova Health in Bozeman. Our convenient location includes a walk-in clinic for immediate attention.
Whether you want to get a COVID-19 screening, have an injury that’s not life-threatening or want a diagnosis for another medical problem, Nova Health’s well-trained, knowledgeable providers offer compassionate, skilled care. Get the advantage of an injury care clinic that’s open when you need it.
Walk-In Urgent Care Available
When you have an illness or injury that requires non-emergency room (ER) care, rely on our urgent care clinic. Urgent care bridges the gap between waiting days to see your primary care provider or sitting for hours in a crowded ER. Affordable urgent care facilities such as Nova Health have continuously grown in popularity because they serve a need in the community.
We treat infants, children, teens and adults at our walk-in clinic. From sinus infections and fevers to fractures and mild asthma distress, we have the capacity and expertise to provide efficient, patient-centered service in a modern, safe setting. We also offer COVID-19 testing.
When you have an immediate medical concern that doesn’t need ER treatment, you’ll always get exceptional, consistent and cost-effective urgent care from Nova Health.
Advantages to Urgent Medical Care Treatment in Bozeman
Are you new to the idea of choosing an urgent care clinic for medical diagnosis and treatment? Nova Health invites you to give our Bozeman walk-in facility a try. Some of the benefits to picking us for urgent care for you or a loved one include:
- You can get seen the same day when you feel unwell or have a problem that doesn’t require a visit to the ER.
- You don’t have to schedule time to meet with your primary care provider for urgent issues.
- You can get the care you need during atypical hours, such as on the weekend or in the evenings.
- Your whole family is welcome to rely on Nova Health in Bozeman, including infants and toddlers.
- You don’t need to worry about sending paperwork to your primary care provider because we do it all for you.
- You can still use your health insurance to cover our services.
- You will be seen by professionals eager to help you feel better as soon as possible.
Partner With Nova Health Today and Visit Our Bozeman Walk-in Clinic
For more than a decade, Nova Health has delivered quality care in a compassionate setting. Our empathetic providers always put you first when you’re at our Bozeman facility for a walk-in clinic visit. We’ll make sure you get world-class, affordable urgent healthcare, right in your hometown community.
You can visit our urgent care clinic in Bozeman during our extended normal business hours seven days a week — there’s no need to make an appointment. If you’d like, you can schedule an appointment online to expedite your time to be seen.
We look forward to caring for you and your family soon.