COVID-19 Testing & Screening Options
Nova Health is offering COVID-19 testing options for both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients.
Due to increased demand in testing you have 2 options to be screened for a COVID-19 Test:
Come to our Drive-Through Testing Facility located at
91302 Coburg Industrial Way in Coburg Oregon.
Our testing site is situated in the parking area in front of Coach Glass. Signs from the street will direct you.
Our test site is open Monday-Friday 10am-7pm. When you arrive at our site you should expect the following:
- Step #1: Check-in
- Have your driver’s license or government-issued photo I.D. ready for verification and insurance information.
- Registration paperwork will be completed if you have not been a patient at Nova Urgent Care in the last year.
- You will consult with a provider via telemedicine to determine what type of test is appropriate for you.
- Step #2: The Testing
- Testing will be done from the comfort of our vehicle.
- Based on the type of test administered you will either wait in your car for your initial results or you may leave the testing site area and you will be emailed your results once they come back from our lab.
- Step #3: Exit the Testing Site
Complete the telemedicine request form and a representative will contact you within the next 24 hours to schedule your screening and arrange for testing at our testing facility. We have representatives available 7 days a week from 8am-7pm to schedule appointments.
Groups of 5 or more must call the clinic prior to arrival to arrange for testing.
- Symptoms of an acute infection that are consistent with possible COVID 19 (temperature > 100.0, headache, cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, muscle aches and pains) — OR—
- Asymptomatic patients that have experienced COVID-19 symptoms.
Individuals who meet the criteria or are feeling ill and are interested in obtaining a COVID-19 test should call one of Nova Health’s urgent care clinics prior to entering the facility or schedule a telemedicine visit to determine if testing is needed.
Nova Health has taken substantial measures to segregate patients with respiratory illnesses from other patients to ensure the safety of patients, staff and the community. Our primary care clinics have been separated from urgent care facilities, and outdoor screening and separate entrances have been established to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Schedule your COVID-19 screening today. Call 541.225.4997
If you are experiencing a medical emergency you should seek appropriate emergency medical assistance such as calling 911.