COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing
Nova Health is offering COVID-19 testing at Autzen Stadium for asymptomatic patients.
Available Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm
Come to our Drive-Through Testing Facility located at 2700 Martin Luther King Blvd.
To access the testing facility, enter off Leo Harris Parkway and use entrance #4 (map below).
When you arrive at our site, you should expect the following:
Step #1: Check-in
- Have your driver’s license or government-issued photo I.D. ready for verification and insurance information.
- Registration paperwork will be completed if you have not been a patient at Nova Urgent Care in the last year.
- You will consult with a provider onsite to determine what type of test is appropriate for you.
Step #2: The Testing
- Testing will be done from the comfort of your vehicle.
- Based on the type of test administered you will either wait in your car for your initial results or you may leave the testing site area and you will be emailed your results once they come back from our lab.
- If you need your results immediately please remain at the testing site. If not, please exit the testing facility.
COVID-19 Test Results: What to Expect
- If you receive a rapid antigen test, you will receive a call within 24 hours if you are POSITIVE.
- If you are NEGATIVE, you will not receive a call or communication regarding results. Assume a negative result if you did not get a call within 24 hours
- If you need a copy of your results, please email NovaLabResults@novahealth.com. Emails are reviewed Monday through Friday and answered within 48 hours.
- You will receive your results via a secure email portal. Your password is the first three letters of your last name followed by 2020
- If you receive a PCR test you will receive your results within 7-9 business days