COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing
Nova Health is offering COVID-19 testing at Autzen Stadium.
Available Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
Come to our Drive-Through Testing Facility located at 2700 Martin Luther King Blvd.
To access the testing facility, enter off Leo Harris Parkway and use entrance #4 (map below).
Due to high demand for COVID-19 testing the drive-through may close early if capacity has been met for the day.
Ducks home games may effect drive-through testing. See list of dates below.
When you arrive at our site, you should expect the following:
Step #1: Check-in
- Have your driver’s license or government-issued photo I.D. ready for verification and insurance information.
- Registration paperwork will be completed if you have not been a patient at Nova Urgent Care in the last year.
- You will consult with a provider onsite to determine what type of test is appropriate for you.
Step #2: The Testing
- Testing will be done from the comfort of your vehicle.
- Based on the type of test administered you will either wait in your car for your initial results or you may leave the testing site area and you will be emailed your results once they come back from our lab.
- If you need your results immediately please remain at the testing site. If not, please exit the testing facility.
COVID-19 Test Results: What to Expect
Rapid Antigen Test
- If you receive a rapid antigen test, you must stay at the testing facility to receive your results.
- If you need a copy of your results, please request one as you wait.
- If you receive a PCR test you will receive your results within 2-4 business days.
- Your PCR test results will be available via secure portal.
- Log in or create an account on the LapCorp patient portal here.
Nova Health COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing
COVID-19 Drive-Through testing at Autzen Stadium will be CLOSED the following dates:
- Thursday, November 26th
- Friday, November 27th
- Thursday, December 24th
- Friday, December 25th