COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing
Nova Health is offering COVID-19 testing at Autzen Stadium.
Available Monday – Friday starting at 9am
We have a daily limit of tests that we can perform due to supply shortages, once we have met capacity the drive-through site will close for the day.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
The COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing Facility is located at 2700 Martin Luther King Blvd.
To access the testing facility, enter off Leo Harris Parkway and use entrance #4 (map below).
Step #1: Schedule an Appointment Online
- Have your driver’s license or government-issued photo I.D. ready for verification and insurance information.
- Registration paperwork will be completed if you have not been a patient at Nova Urgent Care in the last year.
- You will consult with a provider onsite to determine what type of test is appropriate for you.
Step #2: The Testing
- Testing will be done from the comfort of your vehicle.
- Based on the type of test administered you will either wait in your car for your initial results or you may leave the testing site area and you will be emailed your results once they come back from our lab.
Nova Health COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing
COVID-19 Test Results: What to Expect
Rapid Antigen Test
- If you receive a rapid antigen test, you must stay at the testing facility to receive your results.
- If you need a copy of your results, please request one as you wait.
- If you receive a PCR test you will receive your results within 2-4 business days.
- Your PCR test results will be available via secure portal.
- Log in or create an account on the LapCorp patient portal here.