COVID-19 Testing Options
Nova Health is offering COVID-19 testing for symptomatic patients at all Nova Urgent Care locations in Oregon and Montana
If you have symptoms:
If you have symptoms of an acute infection that are consistent with possible COVID 19 (temperature > 100.0, headache, cough, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, muscle aches and pains) please visit your nearest Nova Urgent Care location to be tested.
If you DO NOT have symptoms:
If you are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and you are in the Eugene/Springfield area, please visit our drive-through facility at Autzen Stadium.
COVID-19 Test Results: What to Expect
- If you receive a rapid antigen test, you will receive a call within 24 hours if you are POSITIVE.
- If you are NEGATIVE, you will not receive a call or communication regarding results. Assume a negative result if you did not get a call within 24 hours
- If you need a copy of your results, please email NovaLabResults@novahealth.com. Emails are reviewed Monday through Friday and answered within 48 hours.
- You will receive your results via a secure email portal. Your password is the first three letters of your last name followed by 2020
- If you receive a PCR test you will receive your results within 7-9 business days