The Nova Health Difference
At Nova Health, We Put Our Patients in the Center of Our Universe
To take care of our patients and each other.
To be the preferred place you choose for outpatient medical care and the place caring people want to work.
Our Care Values
Our care values guide our internal conduct with one another, our relationships with our patients and the world.
We are Committed to:
Care means continuous improvement.
- We strive for continual improvement in patient care, clinical outcomes, and ourselves.
- We care about our patients and demonstrate our commitment to their wellbeing by listening, observing, analyzing, and collaborating.
- We ensure our patients feel they are being treated as individuals and know that we are an ally, an advocate, and a resource.
Care means working together.
- We succeed together through the sharing of knowledge and open, trusted communications.
- We celebrate our individual and collective successes and champion one another’s unique and valued contributions.
- We motivate one another to improve continually; and we support, guide, and strengthen one another as we work toward shared achievements.
Care means personal kindness.
- We feel compassion for our patients and are committed to alleviating their spoken and unspoken distress.
- We feel compassion for one another and are committed to listening, understanding, and supporting one another.
We are elevated by the compassion, kindness, and appreciation of those around us and strive to turn that compassion into the highest quality care.